- 1 pound package of chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup low-sugar tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- Optional sides: whole wheat pasta, roasted broccoli
- Coat tenderloins in egg wash, then in bread crumbs. Put them in a flat row in the air fryer at 350 and flip after 7 minutes, then check 7 minutes later and until the internal temperature is at 165 degrees.
- Serve with ricotta and tomato sauce for dipping.